• Age: 20 years old
• Arrival: October 2020
• Length of placement: 10 months
• Child care experience: 1201 hours of childcare experience working in scouts and other youth groups with children 5 and up. Additional hours caring for her younger cousins.
• Driver’s license since: November 2016, drives 1-2 times per week
• Hobbies: Enjoys working in the girls scouts and being out in nature
• Reference says: “Verena was working independently and responsibly with her groups. She was one of the counsellors Mr S. could absolutely rely on – not only with organizing her program and supervising the children, but also with solving difficult situations and problems without needing support from the camp director for every little problem. She has great social and communication competence and she flexibly adapts to new situations and a great variety of participants and group constellations.”