• Age: 18 years old
• Arrival: August 2020
• Length of placement: 10 months
• Child care experience: 219 hours of childcare experience working in a youth group and taking care of two children from 2 and up
• Driver’s license since: October 2019, drives 3-5 times per week
• Hobbies: Enjoys reading, skiing, running, playing the piano and baking cakes!
• Reference says: “A strength Ms H really appreciated was that Pia was very spontaneous and flexible, she would easily adjust to changes of situation or program, never hesitate to get involved in something at short notice. She interactded easily with the children and involved herself proactively. When a difficult situation arose – e.g. a conflict between children – she would handle the situation, mediate between the children for example, and in case she needed help and support, she wouldn’t hesitate to ask someone of the staff. She was never shy with the members of staff.”