• Age: 18 years old, 19 when she arrives to Canada
• Arrival: December 1st 2019
• Length of placement: 6 months
• Child care experience: 687 hours of childcare experience caring for the same child for 3 years since he was born and working in a kindergarten.
• Driver’s license since: September 2018, drives 3-5 times per week
• Hobbies: Loves to cook
• Other: Wants to study to be a teacher
• Reference says: “I would absolutely recommend Luisa as an Au Pair. She has already gained a lot of childcare experiences through internships in several kindergartens and by babysitting her younger cousins. She even has experiences with disabled children and has no fear of contact at all. I can understand why kids like her so much: she has a very friendly personality. She is a very sweet and funny girl, who always has a smile on her face. I am sure the host family will appreciate that, because Luisa is able to lighten up a room when she comes in. Besides that she seems like an open-minded girl, curios about getting to know the Canadian culture.”