• Age: 19 years old
• Arrival: August 5, 2019
• Length of placement: 12 months
• Child care experience: 376 hours of childcare experience working in a summer camp, working in a daycare centre and caring for children from age 3 and up. Also cares for her younger brother.
• Driver’s license since: April 2017, drives everyday
• Hobbies: Enjoys being active: going to the gym, rollerblading,
• Other: Experience working as an administrator at the town council
• Reference says: “Joleen is very open-minded, friendly and pays attention to all people. She takes over responsibility and children like her a lot. She is a good team worker. So all other camp counselors could also be happy having her there. She is able to tell her opinion. Furthermore Joleen is able to talk and explain things in an adequate way. So children are also able to understand her in a very good way. I could always rely on her and this is very important.”