• Age: 19 years old
• Arrival: July 2020
• Length of placement: 10 months
• Child care experience: 286 hours of childcare experience coaching dance lessons, working in a daycare centre and babysitting with children 4 and up. Additional hours caring for her young nephews.
• Driver’s license since: January 2019, drives everyday
• Hobbies: Passionate about dancing, also enjoys reading and spending time with family and friends
• Reference says: “Jenny has a very open and easygoing way which made it easy to relate to her and made her a very lovely person to have as an intern. The strength that impressed Mr H most was Jennys very quick grasp of tasks and situations completely unfamiliar and new to her. She quickly adapted to the work situation, and worked really well so that she soon could be assigned important tasks to do independently (of course with a check afterwards, but she did her tasks really well). This is quite extraordinary for a short term intern.”