• Age: 18 years old,
• Arrival: July 24th, 2019
• Length of placement: 12 months
• Child care experience: 1128 hours of childcare experience caring for children in a daycare centre, caring for cousins and her nephews and niece and working at events with children from 1 year old and up.
• Driver’s license since: November 2018, drives 3-5 times per week
• Hobbies: Very musical, sings in a choir, play piano and enjoys painting
• Other: Wants to study teaching when she returns to Germany
• Reference says: “Jennifer is a well-balanced and funny young woman. I recommend her for the Au Pair in Canada program empathically. While she talked about her experiences with kids, I have seen her motivation and enthusiasm for the job as an Au Pair especially because she is not afraid to ask questions. She really is looking forward to every challenge this job might bring! Therefore she will not have any problems in adapting to a new family with a different way of life. Jennifer not only wants to be a nanny for her host family but moreover would love to become a big sister and great friend to her host children.“