• Age: 20 years old
• Arrival: October 4th 2018
• Length of placement: 10 months
• Child care experience: 475 hours of child care experience as a lifeguard and swimming teacher and caring for the same child for 5 years with children 2 and up.
• Driver’s license since: December 2015, drives 3-5 times per week
• Hobbies: Very creative person! Also enjoys camping and swimming.
• Other: Went to visit partner school in Kenya for one month
• Swimming: Advanced swimmer
• Interviewer says: “Janne is so likeable. She is a friendly, independent young woman with great values in life. She is hearty and she really likes to spend time with children and to care for them. Janne is hard-working. She has a good sense of humor and she has a nice voice. Her English skills are very good and she gained great childcare experiences. Janne likes to care for others and to cheer them up. She rarely says no when asked to do something.”