• Age: 18 years old
• Arrival: September 1st 2018
• Length of placement: 10 months
• Child care experience: 300 hours of child care experience as a sports coach at the same gym for 3 years and as an intern in a daycare with children between 1-10 years old
• Driver’s license since: August 2016, drives everyday
• Hobbies: Enjoys being creative and very active too!
• Other: Studied pedagogy and psychology in school, wants to study to be a teacher when she returns to Germany
• Swimming: Advanced swimmer
• Interviewer says: “In school, Jana has psychology and social education classes. Next to great practical experience, she also brings in the right theoretical background as a wonderful ground to build upon. Concerning the childcare questions, she really convinced with great knowledge. She thinks in a pro-child way and always for the team, instead of thinking in a selfish way.
Although she is such a lively person, she still thinks well and is absolutely serious about responsibility. Jana is so special because she has an easy-going attitude, but in combination with reliability and maturity. Of course I recommend her happily.”