• Age: 19 years old
• Arrival: July 15th 2019
• Length of placement: 12 months
• Child care experience: 560 hours of childcare experience working as an intern in a daycare and caring for her siblings since they were 1 year old.
• Driver’s license since: December 2016, drives less than once per week
• Hobbies: Very creative person, plays piano and enjoys being in nature
• Reference says: “Ida is a very outgoing, open-minded, friendly, happy and lively young woman that is a family person and many-sided. She is very organized, spontaneous and reliable and can be described as very foreseeing and mature for her age. Due to her big family Ida is adaptable, flexible and a down to earth person that is easy to get along with. She is warm-hearted, curious and trustful and came across as honest, well-balanced and sociable. She is musically gifted, creative, open and interested and very well-balanced. She said that she is able to accept different opinions and that she enjoys to be around people and friends. She has a few very good and close friends and lots of general friends in school, too.”