• Age: 19 years old
• Arrival: July 15th 2018
• Length of placement: 12 months
• Child care experience: 250 hours of child care experience mainly in an intern in a daycare, overnight babysitting cousins and tutor in French and English with children 3 and older
• Driver’s license since: April 2016, drives 3-5 times per week
• Hobbies: Very musical! Plays piano and clarinet in local orchestra and enjoys cooking
• Other: Good language skills in English and speaks fair French and Spanish!
• Swimming: Advanced swimmer
• Reference says: “She is a kind student who steps up to people, is always respectful and polite, has numerous friendly relations to her classmates. She works well together with her classmates. Her openness and adaptability, as well as her interest in new things will help her to settle in with a host family. She got along well with stress and new situations in school.