• Age: 18 years old
• Arrival: January 2020
• Length of placement: 6 months
• Child care experience: 962 hours per week caring for children in two different families with children 3 and up
• Driver’s license since: April 2018, drives 3-5 times per week
• Hobbies: Enjoys playing tennis, swimming, dancing and skiing
• Reference says: “I got to know Charlotte as an outgoing, cheerful, polite and punctual young woman.
She is a team player and open to trying out new things. She is able to listen to people and their problems and tries to help them. her friends can tell her everything. She is almost always cheerful and laughs a lot. With children Charlotte is calm and never stressed out or nervous. If they don’t want to do something or are sad, she stays cool and talks with them and calms them down.”