• Age: 21 years old
• Arrival: January 14th 2019
• Length of placement: 6 months
• Child care experience: Over 2000 hours of child care experience as a babysitter for the same family for 3 years, interning in a daycare and as a camp counselor for a summer camp for children with disabilities with children 1 and up!
• Driver’s license since: October 2015, drives everyday
• Hobbies: Enjoys playing piano, dancing ballet and skiing!
• Swimming: Intermediate swimmer
•Other: Studying public health in University and a volunteer at her local church (YMCA) organizing activities for the youth.
• Reference says: “I happily recommend Anna. She is a very friendly, motivated and mature person. She is ambitious and determined. She likes being active in her free time and she enjoys spending time with children. Anna has realistic expectations regarding her duties as an Au Pair and I think she will be a reliable and responsible Au Pair. She has gained a lot of childcare experience as a babysitter and as a leader of youth group. I’m sure she will be a good and helpful Au Pair. She is looking forward to spend time with children and I am sure she will soon be a good friend to the kids and the parents. She will be a welcome addition to her future host family.”