• Age: 18 years old
• Arrival: February 2021
• Length of placement: 6 months
• Child care experience: 906 hours of childcare experience working in a camp, interning as a midwife, tutoring and working in a youth group with children of all ages. Additional hours caring for younger sibling.
• Driver’s license since: April 2019, drives everyday
• Hobbies: Enjoys doing theatre, dancing and skiing
• Interviewer says: “Ann-Sophie is a charming, friendly and self-confident girl. With her many years of taking care of her younger brother (he’s 8 years younger), she’s familiar with all aspects of caring for children in a home environment. Through her care for her little baby brother, she has familiarized herself with baby care,too. She is easygoing, down-to-earth, very mature and independent for her age. I believe that she will be a great enrichment for any host family, she’s really an outstanding applicant and will be a wonderful au pair and a real support! Go ahead and have her as your au pair!”