• Age: 19 years old
• Arrival: August 31st 2018
• Length of placement: 10 months
• Child care experience: 1768 hours of child care experience as a tutor, organizing events in music club for children and as a big sibling with children 3 and up!
• Driver’s license since: April 2016, drives everyday
• Hobbies: Plays the trumpet and chairwoman of local music club
• Other: Enjoys baking and cooking, has 6 siblings!
• Swimming: Intermediate swimmer
• Interviewer says: “Ana-Lena is a very outgoing person and in my opinion she is very mature for her age. She knows what she wants and she stands up for the things she wants. I think she knows how to stand her ground because she grew up with so many older brothers. Ana-Lena is responsible, reliable and punctual. If she says that she will do something, you can rely on her and you can be sure that things are done.”