Expand on French language skills, immerse into the culture AND eat amazing French food? Yes please!
Going to France to be an Au Pair is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to improve their French language skills. Anyone who joins this program has to have a basic understanding of French but will become fluent after living in with a family after a few months. Short and long term placements are available! Be aware of the many boulangeries around though or else you may end up spending all of your pocket money there!
Program package ($500.00)
- Welcome and orientation kits
- Contact list of other Au Pairs in the area
- 24/7 emergency support
- 1-3 months in summer
- 3-12 months during school year
Working hours and pay:
- 30 hours per week, €90 per week
- 18-30 years old
- Valid driver’s license (asset)
- Preliminary knowledge of French
- Meet French visa requirements (Long-stay visa)
- Have a clean police record
- Take French courses while abroad (6 hours in class, 4 hours independent study)
- Want to spend 3-12 months with a family in France
- Have completed secondary school education
- Responsible for your return ticket, school fees, personal expenses, travel accident and health insurance
To find out more information on being an Au Pair in France, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 647-332-2477. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram!