This week we are looking at the requirements for being an Au Pair in New Zealand! This program has a lot of offer those who have an Early Childhood Education, Teacher College Certificate or 1 year of full time child care experience. This program offers support from a qualified ECE teacher, a first aid course and up to 5 days paid accommodation if you need to re-match with another host family. Take your skills and knowledge and gain a competitive advantage by providing child care in beautiful New Zealand!
Program and flight package ($3499.00)
- Return trip flights to New Zealand
- Full travel and medical insurance
- Placement with a fully screened, safe host family in New Zealand
- Around-the-clock, qualified teacher support while you are here
- A 2-3 day orientation course
- Child first aid training and certificate from St John (including CPR)
- Exclusive travel discounts and access to New Zealand’s largest au pair network
- Travel discounts
- Placement guarantee – up to 5 days paid accommodation if you need to re-match with another host family while you’re here.
Working hours and pay:
- Free room and board with a New Zealand Host Family
- Work 30-40 hours per week for a up to $230 NZD
- A completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD (and a completion certificate!)
- 18-30 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Speak English to a good standard
- Meet New Zeland visa requirements
- Have a clean police record
- Have 1 year’s full time childcare experience with children under the age of 5 or the equivalent of formal ECE degree/diploma and a minimum of 6 months practical childcare experience with children under the age of 5
- Want to spend 6-12 months with a family in New Zealand
- Have the following qualities: maturity, flexible and adaptable, independent, realistic outlook, open and cheerful disposition
To find out more on being an Au Pair in New Zealand, contact us today! email@example.com or 647-332-2477! Be sure to like us on Instagram and Facebook!