• Age: 19 years old
• Arrival: July 20th 2018
• Length of placement: 10 months
• Child care experience: 1364 hours of child care experience caring for the same family since 2011 with the children starting as infants!
• Driver’s license since: April 2017, drives once a week
• Hobbies: Sings in French choir, dances and plays guitar!
• Other: Head girl of her school and would love to live with a bilingual family
• Swimming: Intermediate swimmer
• Interviewer says: “Julie is a very optimistic and open-minded young woman. She is very talkative, engaged and trustworthy. Friends describe Julie as being able to motivate others, reliable and responsible. She always has an open ear for them and is very self-confident. Children like about her that she is very responsive towards their needs and wishes.”